Are you a PADI Instructor
, and ready to take on the ultimate instructional challenge? Our Deep Tec Instructor Trainer, Rod Abbotson
can provide you with rigorous training to finely tune your tec diving
skills, as well as teach you how to look after students in the most
hostile of diving environments.
Rod can pass on many extra useful tips from years of deep diving experience in the UK
(Aquatic Club "H.M.S. Formidable " team) and Sardinia (Deep archeological team with Sassari University.)
Course duration 10-12 days depending on preparedness.
(Includes diver level course)
Additional prerequisites for certification:
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- PADI Tec 50 Diver
- Having assisted with one Tec 50 course or one Tec 45 course
- 270 logged dives (25 stage deco dives below 40 metres)
- Have certified a combination of 10 Enriched Air and Deep Divers.
- Have successfully completed the Tec Deep Instructor Standards Exam and the Tec Deep Instructor Theory and Practical Application exam.
- Meet the peer review waterskill requirements
- Minimum age 18 years